So Peter's in a band, as I'm sure many of you know. He plays in his band a lot, and I, not being much of a drinker, don't go to his gigs that often as I am also not a huge fan of sitting in a pub on my own. So anyway, trying very hard not to sound bitter that Peter's band book a lot of gigs and for the last two months I'm struggling to remember a weekend when Peter was with me on a Saturday night. I never really thought that my first year of married life I would need to book in time to see my husband!
Well one weekend our good friends Ben and Rowena came to stay and we went to watch Peter's band. It was much better watching with some friends. Anyway, some pics of the band and one of the traffic cone girl are on our photo page...
No comments:
Post a Comment