
Peter and I have been having Archery lessons and we have now joined the Oxford Archers (the local club). It is a really lovely way to spend a Friday evening, espcially on these balmey summer evenings!
So far we have been shooting with recurve bows and we will be looking to buy our own gear fairly soon as I am getting tired of spending the first hour setting up my bow for me and then being able to shoot.
The targets are a little further away then when we had our lessons so we are just trying to get all six arrows on the board. I will take some photos for our website as it all looks quite professional (even though we are not!).
Next big trip for me is to KL to give a training course, stupid thing is I could have come to NZ and KL for the same price but I don't have enough time to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment