Last night Peter and I headed off to Birmingham to see Eric Clapton at the NEC Arena. I caught the train up, eventually, after countless delays and problems. Peter drove up from work. Anyway, we managed to meet up at our excellent seats to enjoy the show. We were sitting (as most of the crowd were over 40!) on the flat in front of the stage. We were about the second block back from the front. Great view indeed. The arena holds about 11,000 and it was all sold out, pretty much.
What an excellent show and very weird to hear the old classics played live and not by my dad! Not much else to say about this really as it was very guitary, which isn't my field of expertise in any way!
4 comments:
Thats pretty cool man!! The big guy must be pretty old now?
Alyssa Boswell, Sorry I don't know who you are. Think you may have the wrong person :-)
Glad to see you just posted that message Emily . . . I had just emailed Anna saying "Oh my God I think Emily is getting married!!!"
Hope all is well,
Annie
Post a Comment