So I thought I would resurrect our blog to keep anyone interested up to date (as I can be) with our move back to NZ.
The packers arrive in two days! We still have a heap to do and we haven't even started to pack our suitcases. We have piles of stuff around the house that need to go to the dump, to the charity shop, to nursery, to get cleaned, etc...
So far the two spanners in the works have been... Selling my car without the parcel shelf in it so Peter having to miss some of his leaving do to come home and take it to the new owner. And... The hotel we were booked to stay in had a major fire yesterday. This hasn't turned out as bad as I first thought. We are going to camp at home with some borrowed stuff and we will get a full refund on our booking, so we will save ourselves a few hundred pounds plus the food we would have had to have bought.
The next two days are going to be manic, lots of to do lists. Hopefully Olivia finds it amusing and doesn't get bored!
No comments:
Post a Comment