Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Health Kinesiology Final Assessment

As some of you may know I have been studying Health Kinesiology for the last two years or so. It has been an eventful and enlightening journey and I think the best thing about it all is that I have met some wonderful people and made some lasting friendships. On Saturday we had our final HK assessment which our whole group passed, it was a pretty emotional day, but also a relief to know it is all done for a while.

So where to from here...

The kinesiology federation of UK requires that to be registered as a KF Associate you have to do a foundation course and 300 hours of training. To get to this I just need to complete my foundation training. I can then start charging for sessions and working as a kinesiologist. In the next three years I need to complete four other courses (anatomy and physiology, nutrition, counselling, and small business management) and 200hrs working with clients to become a Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional. Which has to be my ultimate goal, assuming we will be in the UK to complete that.

No comments: