So after two years Peter and I are leaving Oxford and moving to Reading. Yes, yes I know why move from Oxford? Well Peter has a new job and Oxford is just a bit far to travel. I can still stay at my job and even catch the same bus but in the oposite direection. So today we finished up a fair bit of our packing. Most of our stuff is all in boxes and ready to go.
I was sucked in by advertising and brought some vaccum bags, check out how small four pillows, two sleeping bags and a blanket can be, the one by my feet has a double duvet and a single duvet in. Amazing!
Most of our stuff ready to go, what an increas in two years.
Our block of flats doesn't do recycling, so Peter and I save all ours up and take it to the dump to be recycled, here it all is waiting to go.
Finally, here is a pic of our Creek at normal flow. At the peak in the flood it got up to the top black brick, quite a rise really.
So Wednesday we can move into our new place, we have to be out of our old place by Friday so this time next week we will be in our new house, yes a house, no more flat for us. We will have a three bedroom place with a GARDEN!!!! Yay! Will post some photos of our new place next week.
1 comment:
Wow! Your new place sounds great guys! Yay for you! Still, I am sure it is sad to say goodbye to your home for the last couple of years...
Post a Comment