Sunday, November 26, 2006

Starlight Express!!

Following an idea from Bex's blog, Peter and I went to Starlight Express last night in London. It is without a doubt my favorite musical and I still remember seeing it in England when we lived here. They had made a few changes to the numbers and also one of the biggest highlights, the race track had been changed a lot. However it was a great show and I totally loved it!

Not a lot more to report yet ;-) Oxford had it's Christmas Lights celebrations and switching on yesterday with a 'Santa' Parade, there was a marching band that had been performing throughout the day and even woke me up from my afternoon nap but they were very good in the parade.

1 comment:

Bex said...

Yay! Glad you made it to Starlight Express babe! I agree that the original would have been better but I had a great time when I went!

P.S. Thanks heaps for the card - will write properly soon!
xxx