We headed over to Cambridge on Saturday to meet up with some fellow ex Opus people. It was a bit of a drive there and the traffic was not nice in Cambridge. That aside when we arrived in Cambridge we went for a little explore around Cambridge, after a banana and bacon muffin (Yum Yum!)
I had been told that Cambridge is much nicer then Oxford and I am slightly tempted to agree. I love Oxford as it is home but Cambridge is a little more spread out so not so crowded, and seems more green. Anyway, the colleges are all fairly similar to Oxford, if maybe a little grander. After a little walk around we went on a punt for an hour. Big thank-you to Kevin, Catherine and Megan for the punting skills.
We then headed down to Grandchester a little village just outside Cambridge. We went to a lovely cafe called the Orchard which has a vast majority of the seats outside in the orchard. It was a little autumn like but the only photo I took almost looks like it was sunny!
It was a lovely day out and really great to see some of the Opus girls again :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment